DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) — A Davenport man has been hospitalized after a kitchen fire at his apartment.
The Quad-City Times says (http://bit.ly/Hdpt3C ) the fire at the six-unit building was reported about 5:30 p.m. Monday.
The man's landlord says the man had left food cooking on the stove, and it turned into a blaze that spread throughout the kitchen.
Davenport Fire Capt. Karl Leslein says firefighters contained the flames to the man's apartment.
Information from: Quad-City Times, http://www.qctimes.com