- Breaking news
- DNA links executed convict to 1984 triple murder OTTUMWA, Iowa (AP) — An Iowa man who was executed in Missouri for the 1987 murder of a 12-year-old girl has now been linked to an unsolved triple homicide three years earlier, investigators announced Friday. New DNA evidence implicates Andrew Six in
- Authorities say 1984 triple homicide solved
- Updated Tuesday school delays/closures
- Monday school closures
- Ottumwa snow emergency ordinance in effect
- Freezing rain advisory tonight, winter storm watch this weekend
LIVE: President Obama to address nation on Syria
President Obama will address the nation on Syria tonight at 9 p.m. E.D.T. Check back here for a livestream of the address from The White House.
- Jurors: Zimmerman not guilty of 2nd-degree murder SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — Jurors have found George Zimmerman not guilty of second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. The six-member, all-woman jury deliberated for more than 15 hours over two days before reaching their deci
Help sought finding missing woman
OTTUMWA — Friends and family are seeking the public's help in locating an Ottumwa woman. Relatives of Christina Louise Thomas, 39, say they haven't seen or heard from her since Sunday and that her disappearance is unlike her, especially since she has four children at home.
- McAndrew lands police chief position OTTUMWA — A police chief has been chosen to lead the Ottumwa Police Department. In a 3-2 vote, the Ottumwa city council selected current interim police chief Tom McAndrew to take over the OPD. Councilmen Mitch Niner and Brian Morgan voted against the
- More Breaking news Headlines