- Iowa Sports
- Northern Iowa wins, 21-20 Zach Davis threw for 162 yards and one touchdown to lead Northern Iowa to a 21-20 win over Youngstown State Saturday.
- A & M downs Cyclones in Texas-style shootout How crazy is the Big 12? Even the league’s cellar dwellers can put on a show.
- Struggling Cyclones, Aggies to face off There’s a reason why Texas A&M and Iowa State are winless in the Big 12, and it starts with a “D.”
- Iowa offensive coordinator O’Keefe ignores critics It was a familiar spot for Iowa offensive coordinator Ken O’Keefe. The Hawkeyes were struggling to score, and many fans were blaming him.
ISU going backward as losing streak hits 5
Three weeks ago, things were looking up for Iowa State. The Cyclones entered halftime with a 20-point lead over No. 19 Kansas and seemed on the verge of their first win over a top 25 team under coach Gene Chizik.
Since then, it’s been a disaster.
- Greene, Angerer honored by Big Ten Iowa running back Shonn Greene and linebacker Pat Angerer have been named the Big Ten’s offensive and defensive players of the week.
- Greene Party: Hawkeyes rumble by Badgers Shonn Greene just keeps getting better — and the resurgent Hawkeyes are following his lead.
- Northern Iowa beats N. Dakota St. 23-13 Northern Iowa scored on four of its first five possessions, then held on to beat North Dakota State 23-13 Saturday in the Missouri Valley Football Conference.
Ganz, Lucky lead Nebraska past Iowa State
Just another Nebraska victory over Iowa State, right?
Well, in a way it was. The Cornhuskers’ 35-7 win Saturday was similar to the many other beat-downs they’ve put on the Cyclones through the years.
But this was one Nebraska had to have -- really, really had to have.
- Drake blanks Campbell Drake amassed almost 300 yards on the ground and Pat Cashmore scored twice as the Bulldogs rolled past Campbell in a 45-0 rout.
- More Iowa Sports Headlines