One thing I dislike about election years is that it reminds me of how much hate is in America.
A really good friend of mine asked me about a month ago if I was better off now than I was four years ago. It took me awhile to come up with an answer. My answer is no, but let me explain:
1. I could have helped a lot more people the last four years.
2. I could have encouraged a lot more people the last four years.
3. I could have helped more people get out of debt in the last four years.
4. I could have invited more people to church the last four years.
5. I only led one person to Jesus Christ in the last four years.
So I have no room to talk about President Obama or Gov. Romney. If I would have done a better job with myself, this country would be better off.