- Williams LIBERTYVILLE — Betty Williams, of Libertyville, will celebrate her 90th birthday today with a card shower. She was born July 22, 1924, and married Lloyd Williams. She has three children, Melvin Williams of Mexico City, Missouri, Martha Foster of Plea
- Folkestad, Hunnicutt ELDON, Mo. — Cindy L. Folkestad of Eldon, Missouri, and formerly of Ottumwa, and John R. Hunnicutt of Gravois Mills, Missouri, announce their engagement. They are both retired. An October wedding is planned.
OTTUMWA — Sid (Sylvia) Grooms will be celebrating her 90th birthday with an open house from 3-5 p.m. with a 4 p.m. program Sunday at Zion Community Church, 15720 Copperhead Road, Ottumwa. She was born July 29, 1919. She is a homemaker. She has three
- Royer, Birch OTTUMWA — Brandi Royer and Justin Birch were married May 3, 2014, at Christ's Church in Ottumwa. Their parents are Thomas and Lorna Royer and Bill and Jan Birch. He is employed by Ajinomoto.
- Clendenen MILTON — Mr. and Mrs. Irvin Clendenen of Milton will be celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary with an open house from 1-4 p.m. Sunday at the Milton Community Center/Legion Post. Cake and a light lunch will be served. Wilberta Oliver and Irvin W.
- Miller, Sampson BLOOMFIELD — Ashly Miller and Cody Sampson, both of Bloomfield, announce their engagement. Their parents are Verlin and Tara Miller of Floris and Wade and Brenda Sampson of Ottumwa. She is a 2010 graduate of Davis County High School and a 2013 gradua
- Deeming, Nagel OTTUMWA — Stacie Deeming, of Ottumwa, and Carl Nagel, of Worthington, Minnesota, announce their engagement. She graduated front he Midwestern School of Evangelism in Ottumwa with a degree in sacred literature and is currently employed as a marketing
- Shelley, Graham HEDRICK — Tony and Theresa Shelley of Arbela, Missouri, are pleased to announce the upcoming marriage of their daughter, Andrea Marie Shelley, to Timothy Dean Graham, son of Roger and Marla Graham of Hedrick. The bride-to-be is a 2011 graduate from t
- Laughead ALBIA — Mr. and Mrs. Charles Laughead will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house for friends and family from 2-5 p.m. July 26 at the Westover Center, 202 A Ave. E. in Albia. Charles and Sandra Laughead were married July 12, 1964
- Hennen OTTUMWA — Mr. and Mrs. John Hennen will celebrate their 60th anniversary on July 26 with a family picnic at Sycamore Park and a small reception at The Lodge. Jo'an Hagle and John Hennen were married July 26, 1954, at Mother Cabrini Church in Minneapo
- More Lifestyles Headlines