- Skaggs BIRMINGHAM — Mr. and Mrs. Howard Skaggs will be celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary with an open house from 2-4 p.m. July 6 at the Birmingham City Park Shelter. Bring lawn chairs to stay and visit with the couple.Irma Nelson and Howard Skaggs
- Aaron, Proctor BLOOMFIELD — Miranda Joelle Aaron and Christopher Joel Proctor were married May 16, 2014, on the beach at a destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica. Their parents are Vonn and Sandy Aaron of Hampton and Gene and Patty Proctor of Bloomfield. Attending
- Ebelsheiser HEDRICK — Dean Ebelsheiser will celebrate his 91st birthday this week with a card shower. He was born June 27, 1923. He has six children, Joyce Handy of Urbandale, Ron of Casa Grande, Arizona, Cheryl Copeland of Hedrick, Dan of Tracy and twins Vickie
- Flattery, Brand GEORGETOWN — Melissa Marie Flattery, of Albia, and Edwin Lee Brand, of Centerville, were married March 15, 2014, at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Georgetown; Rev. Michael Volkmer officiating. The couple resides in Centerville.
SIGOURNEY — Phyllis Clingman, of Sigourney, will be celebrating her 80th birthday with a card shower. She was born July 5, 1934. Cards may be sent to 613 Mulberry Lane, Sigourney, Iowa 52591.
- Daugherty OTTUMWA — Mr. and Mrs. Len Daugherty, of Spring Hill, Tennessee, will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary with a celebration from 6:30-9 p.m. Friday at the New Hope Assembly of God, 6800 Townsend Ave., Urbandale. Deenie Springer, formerly o
- O'Leary OTTUMWA — Mr. and Mrs. Mike O'Leary of Ottumwa recently celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Colorado. Mary A. Meyer and Mike O'Leary were married June 14, 1969. He retired from John Deere in 2002. He also served in the N
- Sapp ELDON — Jack Sapp, of Donnellson, formerly of Eldon, Keosauqua and Hedrick, will be celebrating his 90th birthday next month with a card shower. He was born July 15, 1924. He retired from public education in 1986. He has one son, Jack Jr. of Summit,
- Ebelsheiser HEDRICK — Mr. and Mrs. Dean Ebelsheiser of Hedrick will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary with family.Mary Barr and Dean Ebelsheiser were married June 24, 1944, at the Methodist Church in Ottumwa.They have six children, Joyce Handy of Urbandal
KIRKVILLE — Roy and Joanne McNeese will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary with an open house from 1-3 p.m. Saturday at their home, at the corner of Third and Prospect in Kirkville. They were married June 20, 1954. The couple has four chil
- More Lifestyles Headlines