OTTUMWA — Wapello County Board of Supervisors will address several budget amendments prior to the start of the fiscal 2014-15 year.
Those amendments will discussed during the 9:30 a.m. meeting Tuesday in the board’s meeting room located on the third floor of the Wapello County Courthouse.
Budget amendments increases include: $6,000 to the Board of Supevisors; $36,000 to the county attorney’s office; $53,072 to the sheriff’s office; $135,000 to the secondary roads department; $30,000 to the county conservations department; $4,965 to AGHC; $100,800 to building and land management; and $54,116 to the nondepartmental budget.
In other business, the supervisors will discuss:
• An amended agreement with Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department and Wapello County.
• Change in employment from Clerk I to Clerk II in the Treasurer’s office.
• A change of employment from CO1 to assistant jail administrator in the sheriff’s department
• Approval for a new CO1 hire in the sheriff’s department.
• A contract with Jessica Peckover of Johnson County for jail diversion consultation.
• Library contracts for 2014-15 in Wapello County.