OTTUMWA — The payments associated with construction projects will be among the topics of discussion when the Ottumwa City Council meets on Monday.
The council will meet at 5 p.m. in the council chambers at Ottumwa City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approval of a bid for tuck pointing the Edgerly Gate at the Ottumwa Cemetery.
• Approval of the low bid and award the contact for the demolition order the structures at 414 N. Wapello St.
• Approval to purchase rock and sand products for the 2104/15 fiscal year.
• Approval of the final payment of the Green Street manhole installation.
• Approval of the contract, bond and certificate of insurance for the sidewalk drop and detectible warning installation project.
• Approval of the purchase of a caterpillar C27 diesel engineer generator set from Altorfer Power Systems for contract 1 for the 2010 Flood Protection Mitigation Project.
• Approval of a resolution approving the acquisition agreement between the city of Ottumwa and Van Meter, Inc. for the 2010 Flood Protection Mitigation Project and authorize the mayor to sign the agreement and transfer all documents.
• Discussion on the possibility of hiring an assistant city engineer.