- Janet Jamison OTTUMWA — Janet C. Jamison, 77, of 1308 Center St. Place, died at 6:30 a.m. October 27, 2013, at the Southridge Nursing & Rehab Center in Marshalltown. Arrangements are pending at Reece Funeral Home.
- Leland Robertson OSKALOOSA — Leland Robertson, 103, of Oskaloosa, died the evening of Oct. 25, 2013, at the MHP Hospice Services Serenity House in Oskaloosa. Funeral services will be held at 1:30 p.m. today at Garland-Van Arkel-Langkamp Funeral Chapel; Pastor Michael
OTTUMWA – Terry R. Simmons, 74, of 518 Cresswell Ave., died at 11:49 a.m. October 25, 2013, at Ottumwa Regional Health Center. He was born March 18, 1939, in Ottumwa to Edward and Bernice Jones Simmons. He married Phyllis Hatfield on June 20, 1984.
- Joyce Wilson CENTERVILLE — Joyce Wilson, 74, of Centerville and formerly of Ottumwa, passed away Oct. 27, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. Survivors include a daughter, Karla (Randy) Rupalo of Centerville; two brothers, Ivan Slesinski of What Cheer an
- Mindy Barker BLOOMFIELD — Mindy Lynn Barker, 34, of Columbia, Mo., formerly of Bloomfield, died Oct. 25, 2013, at the Columbia Healthcare Center. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Wagler Funeral Home in Bloomfield; Pastor Jack Knox and Rhonda E
- Carolyn Sedore BLOOMFIELD — Carolyn Jane Sedore, 75, of Bloomfield, died at 8:10 p.m. Oct. 25, 2013, at Bloomfield Care Center. She was born Feb. 2, 1938, in rural Selma to Harry and Merel Ritz Northup and married Larry Sedore on May 27, 1955, at Memphis, Mo. He d
- Wilma Bales OTTUMWA — Wilma Elnora Louise Bales, 91, of 2 Pennsylvania Place, died at 2:52 p.m. October 25, 2013, at The Good Samaritan Society-Ottumwa. She was born February 19, 1922, in rural Milton, Iowa, to Henry Allen and Minnie Wilma Williamson Edgington.
- Bert Collett OTTUMWA — Bert Collett, 78, of Aberdeen, S.D., formerly of Ottumwa, died Oct. 24, 2013, in Aberdeen. He was born June 10, 1935, to Orville and Pansy Collett. As per Bert's wishes, his body has been cremated, and no service is planned.
- Ruby Sterling ROSE HILL — Ruby A. Sterling, 84, of Rose Hill, died Oct. 24, 2013, at Mahaska Health Partnership in Oskaloosa. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Bates Funeral Chapel in Oskaloosa; Rev. Del Bittner officiating. Burial will be in
- Marian Deiters OTTUMWA — Marian R. Deiters, 91, of rural Ottumwa, died at 7:38 a.m. October 25, 2013, at The Good Samaritan Society-Ottumwa. She was born July 9, 1922, in Ottumwa to Leo E. and Icel Wilson O’Neil. She married John L. Deiters on November 21, 1946.
- More Obituaries Headlines