- For the Record for March 19, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 6:13 p.m. Monday. Smoke complaint in the 100 block of West Rochester Avenue. Medical calls: 2:55 p.m. Monday. North Elm Street. 3:03 p.m. Monday. Asbury Circle. 4:50 a.m. Tuesday. Locust Street. 11:44 a.m. Tuesday. Albia Road. 12:55 p.m.
- For the Record for March 18, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 4:03 p.m. Saturday. Smoke complaint in the 300 block of Carlisle Street. 6:58 p.m. Saturday. Fluid cleanup on Albia Road. 3:26 a.m. Monday. Responded to an unattended bonfire in the 200 block of South Van Buren Avenue. 9:32 a.m. Monday.
- For the Record for March 15, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 3:26 p.m. Thursday. Investigation on North Ward Street. 1:39 p.m. Friday. Responded to a fence fire on South Elm Street. Medical calls: 4:15 Thursday. East Second Street. 7:10 p.m. Thursday. East Main Street. 10:59 p.m. Thursday. South E
- For the Record for March 14, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 1655 p.m. Wednesday. Responded to a burning complaint in the 600 block of Church Street. 10:25 a.m. Thursday. Responded to a burning complaint on Sawgrass Trail. Medical calls: 12:48 a.m. Thursday. North Elm Street. 2:21 a.m. Thursday. M
- For the Record for March 13, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 4:15 p.m. Tuesday. Public service on West Chester Avenue. 6:15 p.m. Tuesday. Investigation in the 500 block of Hamilton Street. 7:22 p.m. Tuesday. Investigation on Traxler Drive. 7:05 a.m. Wednesday. Public education on South Iowa Avenue
- For the Record for March 12, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 10:32 p.m. Sunday. Public service — fire extinguisher training on South Iowa Avenue. 7 a.m. Monday. Public service — fire extinguisher training on South Iowa Avenue. 5:15 p.m. Monday. Responded to a vehicle fire in the 200 block of North
For the record for March 11, 2014
Ottumwa Fire Department 1:29 p.m. Friday. Called off enroute to East Pennsylvania Avenue. 11:14 a.m. Saturday. Investigation in the 300 block of South Union Avenue. 4:32 p.m. Saturday. Responded to an accident with injuries at the intersection of Mar
- For the Record for March 8, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 10:29 p.m. Thursday. Public service in the 2600 block of Marilyn Road. 7:20 a.m. Friday. Responded to an accident with injury in the 2800 block of North Court Street. Medical calls: 5:45 p.m. Thursday. Chester Avenue. 12:21 a.m. Friday.
- For the Record for March 7, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 1:10 p.m. Wednesday. Public service on Hamilton Street. 3:50 p.m. Wednesday. Fluid cleanup in the 300 block of Lincoln Avenue. 12:29 a.m. Thursday. Investigation in the 100 block of North Weller Street. 750 a.m. Thursday. Responded to an
- Marriages, divorces and land transfers for March 6, 2014 Marriages Feb. 26- March 5 Jami Lee Stufflebeem, of Williamsburg, to Shawn Joseph Buxton, of Williamsburg. Agustin Cordova Osonio, of Ottumwa, to Sandra Marie Franco, of Ottumwa. Maria Jose Taylor, of Ottumwa, to Shannon Lee Schinkel, of Ottumwa. Mar
- More Record Headlines