- For the Record for June 18, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 2:29 p.m. Monday. Public assistance on South Ransom Street. 8:50 p.m. Monday. Investigation on North Webster Street. 2:51 a.m. Tuesday. Investigation on North Moore Street. 6:59 a.m. Tuesday. Responded to an accident with hazardous mater
- For the Record for June 16, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 4:07 p.m. Friday. Smoke complaint on North Clay Street. 9:05 p.m. Friday. Smoke complaint on Clinton Avenue. 2:39 a.m. Saturday. Responded to an accident with injuries at Albia Road and Quincy Avenue. 9:20 p.m. Sunday. Smoke complaint on
- For the record for June 14, 2014 Ottumwa Fire Department 3:53 p.m. Thursday. Responded to the 100 block of South Iowa Avenue after receiving a smoke complaint. Ottumwa Medical Calls: 6:47 p.m. Thursday. East Williams Street. 7:51 p.m. Thursday. North Weller Street. 9:15 p.m. Thursd
- For the record Ottumwa Fire 3:34 p.m. Tuesday. Sent to East Pennsylvania Ave, but was called off en route. 1:48 p.m. Wednesday. Responded to 900 block of South James for a smoke complaint. 2:36 p.m. Wednesday. Firefighters dispatched to North Sheridan to assist pol
- For the record for June 12, 2014 Ottumwa police 4:08 p.m. Tuesday. Theft was reported in the 1000 block of North Court Street. 12:54 p.m. Tuesday. Drunken driving was reported at Lillian and Lewis streets. 12:35 p.m. Tuesday. Damian Wayne Barndt, 34, 918 Grant St., Ottumwa, was arre
- For the record for June 11, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 10:37 p.m. Monday. Called to Ottumwa Park for an investigation. 10:48 p.m. Monday. Called to Adella Street for a smoke complaint. 12:13 p.m. Tuesday. Called to 100 block of Church Street for a fire alarm. Ottumwa Police 2:24 a.m. Sunday.
- For the record for June 10, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 9:30 p.m. Friday. Intersection of Fourth and Ash visited after a call for a smoke complaint. 1:04 p.m. Saturday. Responded to a car accident on Highway 34 West. 7:53 a.m. Sunday. Check on a fire alarm in the 1100 block of Fourth Street.
For the Record for June 7, 2014
Ottumwa Fire Department 7:05 p.m. Thursday. Investigation conducted in the 500 block of Morris. 10:01 p.m. Thursday. Investigation in the 1100 block of East Fourth Street. 8:29 a.m. Friday. Main and Jefferson response for a fluid cleanup. 9:30 a.m. F
For the Record for June 6, 2014
Ottumwa Fire 3:50 p.m. Tuesday. Intersection of Highway 149 and North Court Street, responded to a car accident. 7:11 p.m. Tuesday. Smoke complaint with citation issued in the 700 block of South Moore Street. 5:18 a.m. Wednesday. Investigation in the
- For the record for June 5, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 3:17 p.m. Tuesday. Responded to an accident at the intersection of Ferry Street and Richmond Avenue. 3:50 p.m. Tuesday. Responded to an accident with injuries at the intersection of Highway 149 and North Court Road. 7:11 p.m. Tuesday. Re
- More Record Headlines