- For the record for June 11, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 10:37 p.m. Monday. Called to Ottumwa Park for an investigation. 10:48 p.m. Monday. Called to Adella Street for a smoke complaint. 12:13 p.m. Tuesday. Called to 100 block of Church Street for a fire alarm. Ottumwa Police 2:24 a.m. Sunday.
- For the record for June 10, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 9:30 p.m. Friday. Intersection of Fourth and Ash visited after a call for a smoke complaint. 1:04 p.m. Saturday. Responded to a car accident on Highway 34 West. 7:53 a.m. Sunday. Check on a fire alarm in the 1100 block of Fourth Street.
For the Record for June 7, 2014
Ottumwa Fire Department 7:05 p.m. Thursday. Investigation conducted in the 500 block of Morris. 10:01 p.m. Thursday. Investigation in the 1100 block of East Fourth Street. 8:29 a.m. Friday. Main and Jefferson response for a fluid cleanup. 9:30 a.m. F
For the Record for June 6, 2014
Ottumwa Fire 3:50 p.m. Tuesday. Intersection of Highway 149 and North Court Street, responded to a car accident. 7:11 p.m. Tuesday. Smoke complaint with citation issued in the 700 block of South Moore Street. 5:18 a.m. Wednesday. Investigation in the
- For the record for June 5, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 3:17 p.m. Tuesday. Responded to an accident at the intersection of Ferry Street and Richmond Avenue. 3:50 p.m. Tuesday. Responded to an accident with injuries at the intersection of Highway 149 and North Court Road. 7:11 p.m. Tuesday. Re
- For the Record for June 4, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 12:45 p.m. Monday. Responded to a car accident with injuries at Pennsylvania Avenue and Elm Street. 2 p.m. Monday. Fire prevention on Webster Street. 4 p.m. Responded to a gas leak on East Main Street. 1 p.m. Tuesday. Public assistance o
- For the record for June 3, 2014
- For the Record for May 31, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 9:57 p.m. Thursday. Garbage can fire in the 100 block of East Maple Avenue. 10:24 a.m. Friday. Assisted with accident cleanup at the intersection of Church and Moore streets. Medical calls: 7:31 p.m. Thursday. Albia Road. 10:20 p.m. Thur
- For the Record for May 30, 2014 Ottumwa Fire No time given. Tuesday. Investigation on Power Plant Road. 9:24 a.m. Thursday. Smoke complaint in the 2200 block of West Second Street. Medical calls: 7:02 p.m. Wednesday. Cooper Avenue. 3:27 a.m. Thursday. Skyline Drive. Ottumwa Police
- For the Record for May 29, 2014 Ottumwa Fire 3:18 p.m. Tuesday. False alarm on North Jefferson Street. 8:08 p.m. Tuesday. Public assistance on North Market Street. 11:26 p.m. Tuesday. Smoke complaint in the 400 block of North Iowa Avenue. 8:14 a.m. Wednesday. Investigation on Birch
- More Record Headlines