The U.S. Space and Rocket Center launches 5,000 model rockets in an effort to break a Guinness World Record on the 50th anniversary of the launch of the Apollo 11 mission that sent the first men to the moon.
This Week's Circulars
- Knoxville pursuit hit 110 mph
- Prep softball: State semifinal berth sails away from Albia
- RAGBRAI riders will be in area this week
- Prep softball: Bulldogs arrive in Fort Dodge
- Little League baseball: Ottumwa picks up key state tournament wins
- Prep baseball: Panthers finish off district title win
- Storms blast southeast Iowa
- Prep baseball: Trojans reach cusp of state tournament
- Limb drop off spot announced
- Rabbit Run will not be relocated, but entrance will change
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.