Bruce Ismay (Mason Ferguson of Wayland) is haunted by the spirits of a first-class passenger (Dana Korell of Oskaloosa) and a ship’s officer (Joe Roark of Ottumwa) in “Titanic Aftermath” by Michael Wehrli, which will be performed at St. John Auditorium on the Indian Hills Community College campus at 7:30 p.m. April 12-14.
PHOTO: Haunted by 'Titanic Aftermath'
This Week's Circulars
- Concerns about FCSD direction grow
- Missouri governor denies clemency for man facing execution on Tuesday
- Prep baseball: A friendly classic
- Suspicious person reported at park, but no kidnapping attempt
- Man charged after missing child found
- 83 Iowa methodist churches disaffiliated
- Prep softball: Mustangs edge Lady Dees in top-10 showdown
- Alabama basketball manager was with Brandon Miller at shooting scene, lawsuit against NY Times says
- Prep softball: Mohawks, Centerville build from success at Redette Tourney
- DeSantis: Florida is 'the Iowa of the South'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.