Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's new book "Peril" takes a look into the White House under Trump's presidency and reveals a private phone call between General Milley and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
This Week's Circulars
Frank Wickenkamp, 93, died September 21, 2021 at his home in Washington. Private family service has been scheduled. He is survived by wife Beverly of Washington, 5 children, 8 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren. Arrangements Holm Funeral Home Sigourney.
Visit from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Funeral 1:00 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021, at George Renner & Sons Funeral Home, Belleville, IL. Standard CDC guidelines, including masks and social distancing will be observed.
- Prep football: Ottumwa-Prairie football game canceled
- 5 things to do in southeast Iowa this weekend
- Prep volleyball: Rockets come-from-behind in thriller
- Next steps begin after Cobblestone agreement
- Candidate forum set for Thursday
- Man paralyzed after Iowa police shooting sues officer, city
- Wanted rape suspect arrested after pursuit
- Prep cross-country: Albia runners sweep team titles at Mohawk Invite
- Independent autopsy ordered in Ottumwa woman's death
- JUCO volleyball: Reivers spoil festive night for Warriors