An Alabama doctor shared a heartbreaking Facebook post, revealing that some of her unvaccinated Covid-19 patients are begging for the vaccine before being placed on a ventilator.
This Week's Circulars
OTTUMWA [mdash]Mary Marie Stoltz, 98, of Ottumwa, died at 9:15 a.m. May 30, 2020 at Vista Woods Care Center. Memorial services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, August 1st at First Presbyterian Church with Pastor Bill Hornback officiating. Memorials may be made to First Presbyterian Church Music Fund.
- Felony charges filed after special audit
- E-scooters roll into Ottumwa
- Ottumwa Little Leaguers prepare for state
- State Little League wraps up in Centerville
- Repeated sex assault results in 60 years in prison
- State sendoff planned for Ottumwa baseball
- LETTER: Applauding Miller-Meeks for joining climate caucus
- Federal appeals court revives Carter lawsuit
- Prep softball: Vanessa Bakley experiences state as head coach
- Gunter joins C1st as branch manager