Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia willfully mispronounced his Senate colleague Kamala Harris' name during remarks ahead of President Donald Trump's rally in Macon. In a statement, a spokeswoman for the Perdue campaign said "Senator Perdue simply mispronounced Senator Harris' name, and he didn't mean anything by it."
This Week's Circulars
- 4 new COVID-19 cases in Wapello; Iowa adds 915
- Don Phillips
- Semi rolls over on Highway 63
- Monroe’s positivity rate now above 20%
- Prep Football: Comets finally upend biggest rival
- IHCC awarded $2 million grant
- Killer of local couple executed
- For the record
- Two new COVID-19 deaths in Wapello
- Prep Football: Big Reds trump Chargers to open post-season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.