As featured on
JEFFERSONVILLE — A man who pleaded guilty in January to 20 counts of level 4 felony child molestation related to as many victims has been sentenced to 120 years in prison, 20 of which to be served on probation.
This Week's Circulars
- Prep baseball: Rockets sweeps Knoxville on emotional night
- Man wins big in Lottery
- Facilities committee recommends new school
- Ottumwa woman wins big Lottery prize
- Flood warning 'until further notice'
- Girls basketball: Patterson steps down at OHS
- Softball: Bulldogs earn season-opening sweep
- 5 things to do in southeast Iowa this weekend
- OHS seniors take final bow with class production
- JUCO softball: Warriors survive, advance to day three at national tournament