Evelyn Wolfe told CNN's Brianna Keilar that soon after her father, who is an essential worker, unknowingly brought home coronavirus, her 12-year-old brother died, making him the youngest person to die in New Mexico from Covid-19.
This Week's Circulars
- Iowa reports 28 new COVID-19 deaths
- What's next for Trump legal team?
- Boys basketball: Blue Demons go cold in season opener
- Local students make IHCC honors
- Monday preps: Bloodhounds spoil Davis County's home opener
- Iowa board certifies 6-vote Republican win in US House race
- Boys basketball: Demons spoil season opener for Big Reds
- Wapello adds 21 virus cases; 1 new death in Davis
- For the record
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.