Department of Health and Human Services spokesman Michael Caputo apologized to staffers for a rant in which he accused career government scientists of "sedition" and working to undermine President Donald Trump, multiple sources familiar with the situation told CNN. Brian Todd reports.
This Week's Circulars
- Suspect named in three-county pursuit
- Indoor sports complex plans take shape
- 77 Ottumwa students in quarantine
- State sees 901 new cases; 11 in Wapello
- 1980 Pancake Queen vies for new title
- Police investigate morning shooting
- Prep volleyball: Mohawks edge Eagles in five
- Man charged with repeated sex abuse
- Prep volleyball: Let the good times roll
- Prep Football: Big Reds win fifth-straight over Albia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.