Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
This Week's Circulars
- Not guilty pleas entered in drug case
- Ottumwa firefighters will receive Sullivan Brothers' Award for rescue
- Keller receives prison for death of child
- Prep wrestling: Bulldogs stunned in season opener
- Boys basketball: 'That was fun to watch'
- OHS students learn while they eat
- Ottumwa electrical students win statewide competition
- Exciting growth continues for OHS wrestling
- Gas leak causes evacuation
- Festival of Trees raised $1,200 for Habitat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.