Former President Donald Trump continues to give his commentary on other U.S. presidents' handling of affairs, despite a longstanding tradition of keeping presidential criticism out of the public sphere. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains how Donald Trump's post-presidency will forever be known as a shadow presidency.
This Week's Circulars
Frank Wickenkamp, 93, died September 21, 2021 at his home in Washington. Private family service has been scheduled. He is survived by wife Beverly of Washington, 5 children, 8 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren. Arrangements Holm Funeral Home Sigourney.
Visit from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Funeral 1:00 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 25, 2021, at George Renner & Sons Funeral Home, Belleville, IL. Standard CDC guidelines, including masks and social distancing will be observed.
- 5 things to do in southeast Iowa this weekend
- COVID-19 hospitalizations hit high for 2021
- Prep football: Ottumwa-Prairie football game canceled
- Camavinga quick to make a good impression with Real Madrid
- FANTASY PLAYS: Players to start and sit for NFL Week 3
- Bencic, Martincova, Rybakina, Teichmann, Sakkari advance
- Week 4 Preview: Hogs-Aggies, Badgers-Irish featured games
- AP-Sportlight-Week Ahead
- JUCO volleyball: Reivers spoil festive night for Warriors
- Man paralyzed after Iowa police shooting sues officer, city