BLOOMFIELD — Rev. and Mrs. Thomas Shipley of Bloomfield will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for friends and family from 2-4 p.m. Saturday at the Floris Community Center.
OTTUMWA — Mr. and Mrs. Richard Davis of Ottumwa will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary with a celebration at 2 p.m. Oct. 22 at the Davis Street Christian Church, 202 S. Davis St.; it will also be a celebration of Richard's 80th birthday.
UNIONVILLE — Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Harrington of Unionville will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary with a celebration, hosted by their children, from 3-5 p.m. at the Legion in Unionville.
MARSHALLTOWN — Mr. and Mrs. Deloy and Davidsen of Marshalltown, formerly of Ottumwa, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary recently with their family and friends at Tremont on Main restaurant in Marshalltown.
OTTUMWA — Rev. and Mrs. Dale Gray, of Des Moines and formerly of Ottumwa, will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary with a luncheon with family and friends from 1-3 p.m. Saturday at the United Methodist Church in Norwalk.
LIVONIA — Mr. and Mrs. Irvin L. Hogg of rural Livonia will be celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary with an open house from 2-4 p.m. Saturday at the Hartford Baptist Church, Hartford, Missouri.
MILTON — Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Wilson of Milton will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with an open house from 1-4 p.m. June 17 at the Grace Activity Center (the former Methodist church) in Milton.
This Week's Circulars
- Prep football: Quintet of players named IPSWA all-state
- Judge expands more families Saturday
- Recount sought in local race
- Prep volleyball: Local players named to IGCA all-district, all-state teams
- Abuse defendant will claim diminished capacity
- Parents should expect alert test
- Arizona St, Utah St advance to MGM Main Event title game
- Helping homeless kids living in cold cars
- Area author shines around the holidays
- Pekin, Fairfield play for Hall of Pride
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.