It's hard to tell who has more fun with the kiddie parade, the kids or the parents. Between the candy tossed to onlookers and the chance to show of families' creativity, the event always draws a good crowd. The fun started at 6 p.m. Friday on Church Street, and today's main parade kicks off downtown at 10 a.m.
This Week's Circulars
- Two more COVID deaths reported in Wapello County
- Interest high in superintendent position
- Care facilities 'in a bit of a bind,' son says as concerns grow
- Food Bank of Iowa provides food for families in need
- Winless drought ends on soggy night at SIS
- Appanoose County announces 14th COVID case
- City to discuss plans for reopenings
- Equine herpesvirus case confirmed in Iowa
- Busing, devices present challenges in Return to Learn
- City backs Washington Street development
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.