The Iowa Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in two cases this afternoon:
Mark Leonard Milligan v. Ottumwa Police Department and City of Otumwa, Iowa
Larry D. Eisenhauer v. The Henry County Health Center, James Widmer, and Family Medicine of Mt. Pleasant, P.C
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
SIGOURNEY formally of Floris. Funeral service Sunday 2:00 P.M. at the Holm Funeral Home , Sigourney. Visitation 1 hour before. Graveside service Monday 1:30 P.M. at IOOF Cemetery, Bloomfield. Surviving her husband Harold Henderson. Arrangements Holm Funeral Home.
Marilyn McDanel, 89, Centerville, died December 4, 2019, at Wayne County Hospital, Corydon. Funeral services are 10a.m. Monday, December 9, with visitation 2-4p.m. Sunday, December 8, at Thomas Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared at www.thomasfh.com or facebook.com/thomasfuneralhome.
KESWICK Joseph Kiefer died Dec. 3, 2019 in Iowa City. Funeral Mass, Saturday 10:30 A.M. at St. Mary Catholic Church, Prayer service Friday 4:00 P.M. with visitation til 7:00 P.M. Holm Funeral Home Sigourney.
- Quiet Zone is in effect
- Prep wrestling: Summers scores upset, improves to 4-0 for OHS
- Festival of Trees raised $1,200 for Habitat
- Bed bug found in OHS classroom
- Girls basketball: Father knows best in rivalry game
- Boys baksetball: Bulldogs fall short at Ames
- Man charged with attempted murder after shooting
- Prep wrestling: Bulldogs stunned in season opener
- Warren to campaign in Ottumwa
- Boys basketball: Warriors pull out physical win over Comets