OTTUMWA - The driver of a rolled over Chevy S-10 pickup was trapped in the cab at the intersection of Marion and Second Street following a traffic accident involving a Cherokee Sport vehicle with three occupants, which included two children at 2:15 p.m. Thursday.
This Week's Circulars
- 1980 Pancake Queen vies for new title
- Indoor sports complex plans take shape
- Suspect named in three-county pursuit
- 77 Ottumwa students in quarantine
- Man charged with repeated sex abuse
- Prep Football: Big Reds win fifth-straight over Albia
- Police investigate morning shooting
- Prep volleyball: Mohawks edge Eagles in five
- State sees 901 new cases; 11 in Wapello
- Trojans look to build off lessons learned
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.