OTTUMWA - The driver of a rolled over Chevy S-10 pickup was trapped in the cab at the intersection of Marion and Second Street following a traffic accident involving a Cherokee Sport vehicle with three occupants, which included two children at 2:15 p.m. Thursday.
This Week's Circulars
DOUDS [mdash] Kathy S. Hartsell, 67, of Douds, Iowa passed away on February 21, 2020 at Select Specialty Hospital in Davenport, Iowa. She was born on December 19, 1952 in Ypsilanti, Michigan to Raymond C. and Florence M. Salter Hartsell. Kathy graduated from Wayne Memorial High School in Way…
OTTUMWA [mdash]Kermit B. Smith, 81, of Ottumwa, died at 4:14 p.m. February 18, 2020 at the University of Missouri Hospital in Columbia, MO. Memorial services at a later date are pending at Reece Funeral Home.
- Pretrial hearing set in murder case
- 4A substate: Swartz powers Bulldogs past Grayhounds
- NWS drops winter storm watch for Wapello County
- Walker finds perfection, redemption in championship win
- County makes children's mental health a priority
- Blood center hoping for donors
- JUCO basketball: Warriors back on top of the region
- ORLF announces new board members
- Boat dock project coming soon
- Prep roundup: Trojans fall in second half at No. 11 Keokuk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.