LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities: No immediate evidence that Tiger Woods was impaired in car crash that seriously injured both legs.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Man fatally shot was in mental health crisis
- Girls state bowling: Bulldogs win second straight 3A state title
- Local housing authorities awarded grants
- State Wrestling: Lewis becomes 29th four-time state champ
- Board tackles makeup days, 2021-22 calendar and course offerings
- Iowa adds another 694 virus cases, 26 deaths
- JUCO basketball: Warriors complete season sweep of NIACC
- Capitol defenders cite missed intelligence for deadly breach
- Today in History
- Tiger Woods seriously injured in crash on steep LA-area road
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.