NEW YORK (AP) — St. Louis Blues winger Pavel Buchnevich has been suspended two games for headbutting Arizona Coyotes forward Lawson Crouse.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Jordan Kyrou had two goals and two assists, and the St. Louis Blues scored five times in a 5:07 span of the second period for a 7-4 victory over Arizona in the Coyotes’ home opener Monday night.
DENVER (AP) — David Perron’s teammates gave him a hard time for sitting out Friday’s practice. The extra rest seems to have paid off for the St. Louis Blues.
Only half the players from the 2019 Stanley Cup championship run remain with the St. Louis Blues, a product of back-to-back first-round exits and the salary cap.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The St. Louis Blues signed longtime president of hockey operations and general manager Doug Armstrong to a five-year contract extension Saturday.
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — The Ottawa Senators acquired Zach Sanford on Saturday, sending St. Louis native Logan Brown to the Blues in exchange for the veteran forward.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Stanley Cup-winning general manager Peter Chiarelli has been promoted to vice president of hockey operations for the St. Louis Blues, who also brought back Ken Hitchcock as a coaching consultant.
This Week's Circulars
- McAntire 'sells who I am' in council bid
- Prep football: Cobras power way into postseason
- Police confirm found remains were missing boy
- Deere, union resume negotiations amid strike
- Hull aims to be a voice for voters
- No. 14 Coastal Carolina eager to shine in national spotlight
- Galloway sees city's issues as connected
- Strike begins for Deere workers
- Ottumwa man narrowly misses Powerball jackpot
- Prep volleyball: No. 11 EBF gets through postseason opener