Pella's Karl Miller talks to the media after Pella's 46-32 victory over Sergeant-Bluff Luton in the Class 3A semifinals on Thursday, March 11.
As featured on
DES MOINES — The suffocating defense of the Dutch struck again. No. 2 Pella (24-2) locked in their spot in the Class 3A state title game after rolling to a 46-32 victory on Thursday night over No. 6 Sergeant Bluff-Luton (17-8). Once again it was the high-scoring Dutch doing it with their defense as they avenged last year’s quarterfinal loss to the Warriors.
This Week's Circulars
- McAntire 'sells who I am' in council bid
- Prep football: Cobras power way into postseason
- Police confirm found remains were missing boy
- Deere, union resume negotiations amid strike
- Hull aims to be a voice for voters
- No. 14 Coastal Carolina eager to shine in national spotlight
- Galloway sees city's issues as connected
- Strike begins for Deere workers
- Ottumwa man narrowly misses Powerball jackpot
- Prep volleyball: No. 11 EBF gets through postseason opener